Sistem TERMO 150 se sukladno izvedbenoj shemi dijeli na:
- Termo 150 je namjenjen za izradu podizno kliznih vrata u dvokrilnoj, trokrilnoj i četverokrilnoj izvedbi.
- Termo 150 plus je namjenjen za izradu podizno kliznih vrata sa integriranim fiksnim dijelom.
Termo 150 is a system characterized by excellent thermal (Uw ≥1.0 Wm² / K) and static characteristics (class C4 / B4). It is a profile system with an interrupted thermal bridge, basic installation depths of 150 mm and 233 mm. Interruption of the thermal bridge is achieved by polyamide strips of 22 and 46 mm (Thermo 150); 18.6, 27 and 30mm (Thermo 150 plus). In order to further improve the thermal characteristics of the profile, profiled XPS rods (extruded polystyrene – ʎ = 0.035 W / m2K) are installed in the profile chambers and such profiles are named in the letter F. Sealing is performed with EPDM seals. The system is compatible with facade systems. Possibility of performing hidden drainage of water from the frame. Minimum middle vertical wing belt (50 mm).
Technical characteristics of the system:
- frame depth: 150 mm (two tracks Termo 150 and Termo 150 plus) and 233 mm (three tracks)
- wing depth: 67 mm
- filling depth: up to 53 mm
- polyamide strips: 22 and 46 mm (Termo 150), 18.6, 27 and 30 mm (for Termo 150 plus)
- wing weight: 330 kg
- air permeability: EN 12207 (class 4)
- watertightness: EN 12208 (class E1050)
- wind resistance: EN 12210 (class C4 / B4)
- noise protection: DIN 4109
- burglary resistance: EN 1627 (RC2)
- calculation of Uw coefficient: DIN EN ISO 10077-2 (≥1.0 Wm² / K)
- base material: EN AW-6060
- polyamide tape material: PA66 GF25
- sealing material: EPDM
- surface treatment: DIN 17611
- quality control: DIN EN ISO 9001