KÖMMERLING 88 AluClip
- Offset window design of straight lines with butt joined aluminium profiles.
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows.
- Wide glazing range up to 58 mm for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum quantity of aluminium.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium covers due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
The AluClip aluminium cladding provides virtually unlimited colour potential for elegant aluminium designs and the optimal insulating values when combined with the modern PVC-U profile system KÖMMERLING 88.
With its elegance, weather resistance, and easy care, the material aluminium is a convincing solution in window manufacture. PVC-U, on the other hand, provides the optimal thermal and sound insulation in addition to functional reliability.
KÖMMERLING 88 AluClip unites both for you: Aluminium and PVC-U in perfect harmony. And this with an almost unlimited choice of colours for the aluminium covers due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing.
Yet the convincing features of the new profile generation are not only its energy saving properties, also the architectural potential directs our eyes to the future: The stable structure can take triple or ultra modern functional glazing up to 58 mm thick. KÖMMERLING 88 makes large windowed areas possible for a visually appealing facade design with outstanding sound insulation values. In addition, large windowed areas allow the passage of more solar energy – especially in the cold seasons – and so minimise energy needs and hence CO2 emissions.
This system also sets an example from the ecological viewpoint – The KÖMMERLING brand is the first key producer in the world to manufacture profiles not only with regrinds in virgin window PVC-U, but also exclusively with lead-free PVC with “green” stabilisers based on calcium and zinc. This guarantees that those who use KÖMMERLING products are also working to protect the environment.