Finnish glazing is ideal if you want to make your balcony warm but at the same time attractive and beautiful. The combination of beauty and quality gives a special charm to your space. Find out more about glazing on our blog: Glazing / Balcony glazing < / p>
This type of glazing is ideal for separating smoking rooms, with almost imperceptible partitions between the two rooms. It fits perfectly into catering facilities, offering a beautiful and modern design imbued with simplicity.
Benefits of Finnish Glazing
Finnish glazing has a number of advantages and benefits. Some of them are:
- There is no loss of light with this system, with this design you literally feel like you are outside.
- It provides adequate protection from atmospheric elements, protects from rain, snow, strong wind and everything causes inconvenience.
- With its practical handling and simplicity, lightly ventilate your space, quickly get rid of unpleasant odors and other things.
- It saves a lot of energy by not losing heat.
- It is an ideal protection against noise, which is absolutely necessary nowadays in a hurry and loud sirens.
- Increases protection against burglary, which is logical because an open balcony or terrace means easier burglaries. < / li>
- Design and practicality are what make this glazing system too easy to clean and maintain.
- Finnish glazing has no effect on your façade due to its ease of installation.
- Possibility of complete opening a glass rock.
To have a clearer idea of what Finnish glazing is and what it looks like, take a look at our realized PROJECTS .
If you opt for Finnish glazing , Boomerang is the right destination for you!
Contact us at the phone number: 035-215-854, 061-959-786, via e-mail: email@example.com or via contact form on our website.